Factory Quality Control
Avoid nasty surprises, legal traps, technical defects, and costly blunders by letting us handle the quality control of your orders.
World Export can take care of all your quality controls, be it supplier audit, in-plant audits, product certification, or verifying the compliance of your goods with the relevant agencies.
Our quality control process is handled by independent experts who carry all the necessary supplier audits, product inspections, and laboratory testing necessary to ensure the full compliance of the delivered products.
World Export’s quality control includes the following points:
- Verification of product quantities and production status
- Packaging and labeling of products
- Technical compliance to requirements
- Functional product testing
- Legal conformity for the country of delivery
For all manufactured products, our quality controls can be carried out at each and every step of the production process, straight from upstream preparation or even during production (for instance in case of difficulties with your current supplier):
- Initial Production Control (IPC)
- During Production Control (DUPRO)
- Product Monitoring (PM)
- Pre-shipment Inspection (PSI)
- Container Load Control (CLC)