World Export’s expertise in terms of international shipping allows you to benefit from custom services that are efficient, fast, and without any unpleasant surprise or delay.
Transport titles, export documents, compliance and conformity certificates, administrative control follow-up, merchandise custom clearance, upon request we take care of all customs formalities for you so that you can concentrate on the business aspects of your sourcing project with complete peace of mind.
World Export follows EU Customs Code’s newest directives (in effect since May 1st, 2016), and applies online processes where available (such as “Delta” for France) to avoid any risk of being “blacklisted” by the customs services of your country of import or export.
Our customs services include:
- Customs clearance management
- Bonded transport and clearance
- Customs transfer to declaring third party
- Import and export taxes + VAT management
- Management and follow-up of customs declarations
- Bunkering and vessel onboarding